The next BIT Live is officially...

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

The power's gone to Chris's head, it really has... :wink:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

yeap.. but is he a jedi or a sith? thats the ultimate question heh
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Depends on who you ask, the answer does.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Aaarghh begun to talk like Yoda he has, but beware of the darkside you should be .. for when asked what the master thinks of "in ya face" photographers.... the answer shall be revealed ... "Kill them ..... all of them"

Exposed the truth is, and talk like a nonce do I, and only it is because i have a hand up my bottom during filming, yeeeesssssssssssss....

:D
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

is there an actual date yet? i know its early, but my work requires me to book holidays WAAAAAAAAAAAY in advance...
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

It was going to be 18th September. Still not finalised because we're still looking for somewhere to hold the damn thing...

Chris
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

ok thanks chris - i think i booked the 18th off, so i'll keep my fingers crossed.
Mog
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mog »

Chris Abbott wrote:It was going to be 18th September. Still not finalised because we're still looking for somewhere to hold the damn thing...
What sort of venue are you looking for? May be able to help think of somewhere (what with going to a lot of gigs round here).
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> What sort of venue are you looking for? May be able to help think
> of somewhere (what with going to a lot of gigs round here).
Somewhere with a stage in the Soho/West End, would be ideal.

We're looking into some options, but the main problem is getting a weekend: the reason we went to Brighton in the first place was that I thought getting a decent venue on a Friday/Saturday would be very difficult.

I wouldn't want BIT Live to be in a pub or village hall, and we kind of outgrew the grotty Gossips feeling...

Chris
Mog
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mog »

Chris Abbott wrote: Somewhere with a stage in the Soho/West End, would be ideal.
Are you willing to go a bit further afield, though?

I haven't seen it myself, but my partner in crime says he highly recommends the Spitz on Commerical Street for a BIT Live kind of do. It's East End, though, (not too far from Liverpool St station) but would probably be a bit cheaper than Soho as a result.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

<<<
It's East End, though, (not too far from Liverpool St station) but would probably be a bit cheaper than Soho as a result.
>>>
Perhaps if the clientele wasn't quite so international and demanding :)

We want to be somewhere where, if you step out of the club, you're somewhere you might have wanted to be if you weren't going to the event. There's very few venues to which that applies :)

Chris
Mog
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Mog »

Chris Abbott wrote:We want to be somewhere where, if you step out of the club, you're somewhere you might have wanted to be if you weren't going to the event. There's very few venues to which that applies
Well, you might want to be near Liverpool St if you were flying from Stansted. :-)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

That's true... but it's oh so few tube stops on the central line to somewhere decent :)

Chris
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Who wants to put a tenner on us being back at Gossips Sweat Shop lol .... - Ill only come if there free ice on tap and a foam machine :lol:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Not in a million trillion years. We'll be going back to Brighton before that happens :) That's currently "Plan X". It's very frustrating though, to have a great concert and an audience and experience an unhelpful world...

Whatever happens, we're going to have to charge more for the ticket this time so we stand a chance of breaking even: though if fans would publicly sponsor certain acts, then that would help out a great deal.

Chris