TDK - Vapour Highway

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

TDK - Vapour Highway

Post by madfiddler »

Another old synth arrangement of one of my mods. Did this in 1996 with a Kurzweil K2000 and a Korg 01/w
stainlesssteel
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by stainlesssteel »

I remember this one very well. How many times have i had loaded it up in protracker and reused those samples, countless.

Great piece of work mark, though parts of it (around 1:30-2:30) remind me alot of cybernoid 2.
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

Well I can't take the credit for the samples... Can't remember where they came from now, but they arn't mine... *blush* ;)
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I dont see a link....
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

I've been stick all my old amiga mp3s on amigaremix

http://www.amigaremix.com/storage/76/ma ... ighway.mp3
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

Yeah ill have to spend some time on there and get upto date.... atm im busy looking for amiga 1200 software and finding out how i get it plugged into my broadband line.... Oh you just HAVE to see Amiga1200 on a 42 inch screen - * DIGITAL ORGASM * - you know what i found out today too.... on my hard drive startup-sequence..... I have Adams Font Cache prog running lol ...

Gotta unpowerpack those mods though as they cause a guru in Opus if you try to play them...

*edit*
Love the track mark, very reminicient of lots of demo's :D :D :D Love this stuff..... LONG LIVE AMIGA !!!
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

Yup, long live the demo scene... for music - it's completely knackered now. They all use mp3s I think..