Olympic Gaffs!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Olympic Gaffs!

Post by tas »

Now we got the bloody thing well and truely over with, we can now have real fun with the olympics... These Blunders are true...

1. Weightlifting commentator:- "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator:- "This is a really lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast:- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4.Boxing Analyst:- "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer:- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst:- "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony:- "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator:- "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator:- "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them....oh my god, what have I just said?"
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Hahaha! Top drawer! :D
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

:lol: Sports commentators are even more stupid than politicians and that's hard to achieve.
All is lost.
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

This is making me think of Alan Partridge.

It's a goal! Score! Shit! Twat! Kiss my goal!
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Waz
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Waz »

Of course then there's the Murrayisms that made Murray Walker such a commentating legend. While he knows his F1, he also was known to get it wrong - big time ;)
Warren Pilkington (Waz)
Zzap! 64, CF and HVSC Contributor
Flickr! - http://www.flickr.com/photos/zawtowers/
Twitter: @zawtowers
--------------------------------------------
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Murray always reminds me of my grandad. Only shoutier. :)
Great, another set of strings ruined...
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Absolutely hillarious. :lol: With respect to (4), a Danish news anchor once said something similar. I think it was something like "several people were killed in the accident, some of them seriously".
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

glad it raised a few smiles... This place can be a little too serious at times, so i like to lighten it up every now and then :)
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

:D