The Future of Back in Time Live

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

I could sponsor you to fit into a L ;)

All proceeds to bitlive ;)
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

Wish I could do something to help out :(
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Well, there will be a fund set up, that doesn't go to me. That will appreciate multiple donations, subscriptions, and whatever.

That will be the best way for people to help who can't pull any strings in any other way. The most important things will be the venue, the PA and the performers fund.

Chris
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

However, I still believe that Chris should get back the cash he's spent if there is any way possible.

If it wasn't for him, there would be BIT or BITLive
hyperhack
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by hyperhack »

Chris, just been reading your potential lineup for BIT2006.

Is there any chance of getting the soundwavers involved on stage even if its to mix and not play, or would that put too big a dent in the fund's wallet?

Mentioning the event graphics for BIT2006, i'm currently in contact with a friend who is a 3d animator student at uni and is superb with 3DStudio max. Going to see if hes up for doing some rendered sequences for the event to fill in between acts. If anyones got some ideas of what they would like to see visual wise as long as its 'doable' maybe post them in another thread. I was thinking little filler in-bits here an there with sequences to introduce the acts mentioning their names and so on for starters?

What format would be prefered? something playable on a PC? DIVX? MPEG2 DVD?
C= cult never died it just went away and now

ITS BACK WITH A BANG!
trooper/osg
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by trooper/osg »

{expects the boo's}

Ok, I work for LUL (I ain't explaining, if ya don't know, ya don't know, if ya really wanna know, ask =-) I would put an internal advertisment (Intranet), and get the word around the staff. For what we deal with, staff, and customers (3 million a day) maybe something could happen, maybe even get Lul to get involved, I dunno, I would need to look into it.

It might help?
Don't jump, if you do, you'll only fall and hurt yourself.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

OK, I'm going to ask, who's LUL? :)

<<<
Is there any chance of getting the soundwavers involved on stage even if its to mix and not play, or would that put too big a dent in the fund's wallet?
>>>
At this stage, I don't know, and I'm not sure how it would fit into the event. Bastian would like to do a DJ Set as well. Maybe we're in "guest DJ party after the concert" territory now?

<<<
Mentioning the event graphics for BIT2006, i'm currently in contact with a friend who is a 3d animator student at uni and is superb with 3DStudio max. Going to see if hes up for doing some rendered sequences for the event to fill in between acts. If anyones got some ideas of what they would like to see visual wise as long as its 'doable' maybe post them in another thread. I was thinking little filler in-bits here an there with sequences to introduce the acts mentioning their names and so on for starters?
>>>
Hmm. This is the point at which things really need to get organised and delegate tasks appropriately! Bog is still working, for instance, on a big fuck off Zoids movie which could probably do with some extra manpower. This is an event that really needs directing :)

<<<
What format would be prefered? something playable on a PC? DIVX? MPEG2 DVD
>>>
We used DivX for St. Luke's.

Chris
hikari
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by hikari »

Chris,

If you need people to do things you know you can yell in my direction :)

Oh yeah, I'm still alive (I know it's been ages since I posted anything here).

*returns to listening to Visa Röster and notes they're very cool*
hikari aka chris aka other things
http://www.hikari.org.uk/
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

whats wrong with just using the bitlive brighton companion dvd ? thats got plemty of pumpin musoidz and gfx on it ? all ya chummy needs to do is a nice rendered Bitlive 2006 logo zooming around and morphing to intercut the dvd bits.... intercut that with footage from the upcoming bitlive dvd to advertise it....
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Well, it's nice that this thread has been revived, but unless there's an actual date and a venue, this thing isn't going anywhere... everybody was meant to be taking in my list of requirements and sleeping with every female they know to fulfil them! Er... or something...

Chris
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

everybody was meant to be taking in my list of requirements and sleeping with every female they know to fulfil them!
- Dont worry, ive got the last half of that in hand :lol:
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

*rubs hands with glee*

Point me in the direction of some Danish females!
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

> Point me in the direction of some Danish females!
Hey, get your own Danish Cinnamon Whirls!
Bog
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Bog »

Hmm. This is the point at which things really need to get organised and delegate tasks appropriately! Bog is still working, for instance, on a big fuck off Zoids movie which could probably do with some extra manpower. This is an event that really needs directing

Anyone fancy lending a hand...? ;)
Pixel tamer
Mark "Bog" Hennessy-Barrett. Chris says you should ask me about the Wizball video ;)
Or go look at http:/www.imaginetix.co.uk
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Errr... are you in need of crappy voice acting with a terrible german accent, by any chance?
All is lost.