SimCity 2000?

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
SelectaNovel
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

SimCity 2000?

Post by SelectaNovel »

Hi!
I would like to know whether this song has also appeared in the amiga version of Sim City 2000.
It would be nice if could check this out, because I'd love to upload it to amiga remix. Unfortunately SC2000 never really ran smoothly on my Amiga...

http://www.vgmix.com/song_view.php?song_id=2354
madfiddler
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by madfiddler »

I did the horrible Amiga conversion of the horrible Sim Shitty 2000. They wanted a direct conversion, which was quite nasty to do in tracker format.... crap timing you see.

I can't say I remember the track.. but then I don't have the .mods anymore to remember better... does that make sense?
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

aye the old "id rather forget that thank you" forgetful moment hehe.. much like me and anything i did pre 92 ^^.

Im not sure that tune did make it into the amiga version.. you could always download an emulator and check.. it'd still run horribly slow but at least you'd have an idea if it was there on the track listings.
SelectaNovel
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by SelectaNovel »

um thanks for your info.
I tried it with an emulator. The game ran perfectly smooth, but the music didn't appear, so I'm not going to upload this track on Amigaremix.com. :-(

Aside from that, I'd be happy if you told me your opinion about that track anyway. :-)