International Karate to be performed live

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Appiani

International Karate to be performed live

Post by Appiani »

Hello everybody.

Please let me introduce myself to you, my name is Thomas Boecker, some might know me as the producer of the Merregnon project or the Symphonic Game Music Concerts in Leipzig, Germany.

I thought it could be of interest for some of you that we are going to perform music from Rob Hubbard this year: International Karate. I am a great fan of his music, so I am really much looking forward to hear this piece performed by a 90 piece orchestra!

I think it would be really nice to meet some of you in Leipzig, believe me, it will be worth the traveling. I cannot go too much into detail about it yet, but at http://www.vgmconcerts.com we are always giving the latest info on the process with the concert organisation.

Thanks much for reading!

All the best from Tokyo
Thomas Boecker
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Hi Thomas!

Nice concert! ... and in such a classy place! if your orchestra would call in sick in the morning the 17th of August - just give me a call and I'll bring my friends in Visa Röster ( http://www.livet.se/visa/index_en.php ) to save your concert! ;) International Karate live? Done that already - but a cappella style! :)

Good luck with everything! 8)
Appiani

Post by Appiani »

Hi Pex,

Thanks much for your kind reply! And thanks for the great offer, too. :D I like your performances a lot, if I may add. I think this is one of the great things with this kind of music, it can be performed in many different ways!

However, so you are invited to come over to Germany, this time as a guest, listening to International Karate and other great music. Could be a good opportunity to meet a lot of other fans, too (in 2003 and 2004, we had around 2.000 people attending each event...)

All the best, and thanks again
Thomas
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »