Cannot get the missus to listen to the mixes

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Oooh, careful there, he's married
Pretty sharp Mr Abbott.....pretty sharp indeed :)
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Glad to see ya here Thunderer!

How does your wife go with your other music tastes, like Cold Chisel and Midnight Oil?
Chrome - keeping the Aussie scene alive
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Cold Chisel and Midnight Oil?
Both fine sexual fetishes.

Chris
Thunderer
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Thunderer »

Chris Abbott wrote:
Cold Chisel and Midnight Oil?
Both fine sexual fetishes.

Chris
Quite an imagination you have there Mr. Abobott. :wink: :P

@Tony: I haven't listened to much of Midnight Oil lately but whenever "Beds are Burning" plays on the TV she likes it. She also doesn't mind Cold Chisel. Her favourite song is "Saturday Night".

(BTW: What the f@#k is going on with the Power?).
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Thunderer wrote:(BTW: What the f@#k is going on with the Power?).
We must have pissed off the football gods!
It is bloody tough to watch Port Adelaide FC fall from grace as last years AFL 2004 premiers.

At least the pathetic verbal attacks from the bandwagon supports of our cross-town rivals (the Adelaide Crows) are not effecting me, because they'll soon collapse in a screaming hault.
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Well how times have changed Thunderer :)
I went to the round 12 match of Port Adelaide v Western Bulldogs and had a very nice set in the new grandstand. Although we won that game solely due to a burst in the 3rd quater, I was VERY fustrated by Port's side-aways and backwards football. However I saw the teams confidence slowly grow during the game so I was pleased with win and form of a few players.

Today I openly bragged at work we are going to kill the Hawks, based on previous encounters. That said I did not expect them to amass their biggest winning margin and have the AFL record for 16 consecutive goals playing Hawthon in round 13.

Thanks to this massive victory now, we our NOW back in the race and BACK in the 8. :P
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Thunderer, hopefully there should be something for your missus on the next episode of the C64 Take-away podcast. I compiled the playlist earlier today, and it's all dancefloor friendly stuff that can be smuggled into a disco without anyone noticing.

Okay, I'm lying. There's gonna be a SID in there as well. But it's only 3 out of roughly 25 minutes of material, so hopefully she'll survive. :D