CHAPPPERRRRRRRRRS !!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

CHAPPPERRRRRRRRRS !!!

Post by Matrix »

Was great to meet ya m8 !!! We shouldve really tried to get a pint in somewhere.....

Maybe next time :wink:
RetroMarkie
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by RetroMarkie »

Chappers is actually quite cool, how come he doesent present a TV show . . . he could almost be shiney!
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

RetroMarkie wrote:Chappers is actually quite cool, how come he doesent present a TV show . . . he could almost be shiney!
Hang on, you mean that wasn't former TV presenter Mark Currie sitting at our table on Friday night? :lol: :lol: :lol:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Matrix wrote:Was great to meet ya m8 !!! We shouldve really tried to get a pint in somewhere.....

Maybe next time :wink:
Aye, was nice to meet you & Mrs Matrix as well. You were far more chatty & personable than you mentioned about in the forum pre-Bitlite, some credit for yourself is due methinks. :)
merman wrote:
RetroMarkie wrote:Chappers is actually quite cool, how come he doesent present a TV show . . . he could almost be shiney!
Hang on, you mean that wasn't former TV presenter Mark Currie sitting at our table on Friday night? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, I can only keep a secret so long but I do moonlight as a Mark Curry impersonator....available for weddings, funerals, bar mitzvahs etc etc.... :wink:
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Post by Subzero »

chappers = posh git
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

subzero wrote:chappers = posh git
Everyone in Manchester thought I was posh and from Cambridgeshire or Oxfordshire... Granted, I'm from that general direction, but I was born in Brighton.... :lol:
Ginger Wench
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Ginger Wench »

Ummmm, let me get this right...

Does this mean Mr. Chapmans full handle is now Paul "Chappers" "Mark Currie" Chapman??

Hmm Chappers, sounds like you're a bit of a mouthful!!.. :wink: :twisted:
tomsk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by tomsk »

Hang on, you mean that wasn't former TV presenter Mark Currie sitting at our table on Friday night?
Ahem...a slightly fatter version of the TV presenter Mark Currie. I reckon you should go on the Marcel diet !! ;)
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

tomsk wrote:
Hang on, you mean that wasn't former TV presenter Mark Currie sitting at our table on Friday night?
Ahem...a slightly fatter version of the TV presenter Mark Currie. I reckon you should go on the Marcel diet !! ;)
Heh, not sure about going on this vegetarianism lark but I'll sign up for the sex part of it. :D
Ginger Wench wrote:Ummmm, let me get this right...

Does this mean Mr. Chapmans full handle is now Paul "Chappers" "Mark Currie" Chapman??

Hmm Chappers, sounds like you're a bit of a mouthful!!.. :wink: :twisted:
Well, I don't like to blow my own trumpet, I just let the women do it for me. Badum-tish! Oh. Dear. God. No. :roll: :wink:
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'