Sensible Soccer!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
ifadeo
Forum God
Forum God

Sensible Soccer!!!

Post by ifadeo »

one of the best soccer games will be back 2006!
take a look at this great site:

http://www.sensiblesoccer.de/index.php?lng=en

btw. it's still my favorite soccer game... :wink:

cheers ifadeo
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

That's it! I need to get me an Xbox or PS2. Well, what I need is a job so I can pay for one.

Good thing I didn't know about this before, or I'd pestered Jon Hare about it all weekend in Copenhagen. ;)
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Slick2097
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Slick2097 »

There was an interview with Jon Hare for eurogamer way back on the 1st of november .. I presumed everyone knew about it so I didn't post it here.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61490

With misty eyes I remember it was an awesome game, i'll have to dig out my amiga and give it a go again before I declare it my favourite game .. one thing is for certain, I *will* be buying it. Its cost is going to be about £20 new .. bargain.

Ste.
Monty
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Monty »

well, sensible soccer was ok, but was crap :wink: compared to the best footy game of all time: kick off 2!!! :twisted:
coincidentally there has been the 5th ko2 world cup held last weekend in cologne/germany. i took part and finished at place 30 of 63 participants from 10 european countries. great fun it was.
and there is no need for a new version (tho there was a good one in 2002) because the original one is almost perfect... 8)

kick on,
monty
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

Makke wrote:Good thing I didn't know about this before, or I'd pestered Jon Hare about it all weekend in Copenhagen. ;)

He mentioned it to me at the CRC... I didn't go ballistic about it though, lol

Edit: I just checked out a screenshot. That game actually looks quite good, and I don't usually like football games! I may end up getting it.
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

StormKeeper wrote:
Makke wrote:Good thing I didn't know about this before, or I'd pestered Jon Hare about it all weekend in Copenhagen. ;)

He mentioned it to me at the CRC... I didn't go ballistic about it though, lol

Edit: I just checked out a screenshot. That game actually looks quite good, and I don't usually like football games! I may end up getting it.
If it's a fun football game good played with other people, maybe I'll go for it :)
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
StormKeeper
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by StormKeeper »

It's gotta be better than Fifa for starters!
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Monty wrote:well, sensible soccer was ok, but was crap :wink: compared to the best footy game of all time: kick off 2!!! :twisted:
coincidentally there has been the 5th ko2 world cup held last weekend in cologne/germany. i took part and finished at place 30 of 63 participants from 10 european countries. great fun it was.
and there is no need for a new version (tho there was a good one in 2002) because the original one is almost perfect... 8)

kick on,
monty
I agreement with you.. The hours upon hours of my life wasted on Kick off 2!!!!

Incidentally, Anco closed down a few years back and the people who worked for anco formed Beautiful Game Studio's and make the game "Championship Manager 5" (not as good as SI's Fm2006)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Edit: Championship Manager officially rules and is way better than FM2006.

(Nope, it's nothing to do with that as from today being part of their research team for Championship Manager 6 ) :lol: