startrek.com likely to close end of the year

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

DHS wrote:Whatever.

Yesterday i watched the pilot of the new Battlestar Galactica, and this one makes all other sci-fi series so far looking like crap.

Best tv serie ever.

Well I agree mate :D I first watched the 3 hour film remake of the classic 70's series, then I was hooked and started watching the first series which actually starts from where the film remake finishes 8)

Can't wait to watch series 2 :D
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Hmm, mixed feelings about Battlestar Galactica. On the one hand, it was pretty engrossing, on the other it does tend to get a little soap opera at times. That said, the first season cliffhanger was jaw-dropping stuff.
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

My copy of the movie remake is up for grabs on DVD, I bought it beig a big fan of the original, and I still am - the new one didnt do anything for me at all.
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

danceaway wrote:
DHS wrote:Whatever.

Yesterday i watched the pilot of the new Battlestar Galactica, and this one makes all other sci-fi series so far looking like crap.

Best tv serie ever.

Well I agree mate :D I first watched the 3 hour film remake of the classic 70's series, then I was hooked and started watching the first series which actually starts from where the film remake finishes 8)

Can't wait to watch series 2 :D
The first half of series 2 is awesome, it will blow you away,