Sidology 2 - machinae supremacy query

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Subzero
Whaurs ma troosers!!!
Whaurs ma troosers!!!

Sidology 2 - machinae supremacy query

Post by Subzero »

I love this new tune by MS, but one thing is bugging me...there are some sids done on it that I cant remember, any smartypants out there know every sid played in the tune (in order) and would care to list them ere?? Much obligded (or summat!!)
Bruno Falardeau
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Bruno Falardeau »

One of the reasons for this is that there are songs from F-Zero, Zelda, and Metroid Prime are present in Trinity, not all of the originals of Sid.

Also, robert from Machinae Supremacy happens to be looking for Mr. Neil Carr, anyone who could forward this request to tas would be very kind.
tony.rc
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by tony.rc »

Bruno Falardeau wrote:Machinae Supremacy happens to be looking for Mr. Neil Carr
That does not sound good! Neil could be looking over his shoulder to find a band member chasing him down the street with an axe.

Sorry! back on track, that recently released Sidology 2, I can pickup IK, LN2 and R-type in it. I'm no expert thats for sure, I'd like the know what remixed SID tunes are in Sidology 2 too so I'll wait for the pros to turn up.
Chrome - keeping the Aussie scene alive
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Thanks Bruno..

We are in contact with each other now.