A serious meant theme...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".

You're really gay/lesbian???

Yes, I am (but possibly don't wanna talk about it further)
3%
I don't know yet...possibly
10%
No, I'm not and never want it.
74%
I'm Bi
13%

Total votes: 31

Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

DHS wrote:I think Boz in tarzan outfit would be sexier :>
And here's Boz demonstrating the correct angle of tree-swinging to convey the impression of hetrosexuality...

Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Moad'Dib wrote:Nice photo! :wink:

Tonka, I hope you are aware of that thing if you show this photo to a gay man, it is the same if he would show a photo of a hairy-assed man to you. :P

We never could assure these gay men about that: there isn't anything more delicious like a nicely rounded horny woman botty. :twisted:

I don't care what gay and lesbian people doing until my kids don't see it or get knowledge of it.
Well, the 2 photo's that (name removed) posted, the guys haven't even got a hairy chest let alone a hairy ass!!! The one on the left even has bigger tits than Charlotte Church!

I reckon Parallax is a secretly closet heterosexual (JUST KIDDING)!!! :)

Tonka
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

In germany theres a favour saying: Ein bischen BI schadet nie (A bit "Bi" never harms). And sure I also had experiences with some girls in early stadium but it's a long time ago when I was 11...almost 20 years.;)

It just was an example...I must confess I don't like haired body parts except on head. :roll: ;)

And I normally like to muskuloes guys like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I've a weakness for "Chubbies", I think many feel the same for womens. Why does it have to be always the slimmest ones with red lip stick and bit t***?

I thinks there many un-photo towards models all over the world which worth a view...or touch...or more. :roll:
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Those guys aren't ugly but I'm not woman enough to tell if they are sexy. ;)

Even in my wildest dreams it was pussies, pussies, pussies... and a hell load of tits and firm female butts. There was a short period in my younger life when I thought it would have been more fun to have been born with full female accessoires but even then it was pussies, pussies, pussies... :lol:
All is lost.
gibs
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by gibs »

Romeo Knight wrote:I like to eat pussy.
Weird :? I tought you were gay :o
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

I am. I'm just having a crummy diet.
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

This is coming closer to my thinkings.;)

Vosla

Post by Vosla »

HEY! THAT'S ME!

:lol:
All is lost.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

(name removed) wrote:In germany theres a favour saying: Ein bischen BI schadet nie (A bit "Bi" never harms).
And who say that?? I think only some confused gays and lesbians...

Belive me. A healthy straight man or woman never cotton on to its own sex.
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

I think theres a big difference between our experiences and/or opinions.

And I believe hardly that you're not "German enough" to judge this. And I know the situation around here from several statistics.
Romeo Knight
Supreme Strumming Daddy
Supreme Strumming Daddy

Post by Romeo Knight »

You hardly meant hardly.
Moad'Dib
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Moad'Dib »

I think theres a big difference between our experiences.
Well, you are hardly right!!! :lol:
ANd there are experiences in this life I won't ever discover it. 8)
And I believe hardly that you're not "German enough" to judge this. And I know the situation around here from several statistics.
I tought that you talked about gays and lesbians and not talked about differents of nations. This is a dangerious area so please don't go ahead this way.
There aren't differents between an english and a german gay I belive.
But there are some gays who has this cock and bull story about every man has a woman inside...etc
Brrrrr

Belive me again: A normal - or ordenary - man or woman, never going to try making love with an other person with their own sex.
I think this thing is disgusting to me.
And whatever kind person you are, never would success with me. :)
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

That saying: "Ein bißchen bi schadet nie" startet as a joke just like "Wer nicht bi ist, verschenkt 50% seiner Möglichkeiten" (being not bi just cuts down on 50% of possibilities).

Why do you think that's a german phenomenum? Kind of strange thought here... like people saying the sado-masochism scene started in germany (though SS-uniforms are sexy :lol: ).

That statistics you mention here aren't representative. For starters they just asked citizen of great cities like Hamburg and Berlin. Out of those populations they choosed members of certain scenes. And they asked just of few hundred to thousand people which isn't very representative in a city of over a million.

Asking people of the remixing community reveals equally useless mark-off results.

BTW.: counting people who aren't sure if they might engage a member of their own sex or not as bisexual is a bit questionable and borders on manipulation.

Technically there is only one scientific point (beside behavior) that leads to genetic preposition - that's the "ur"-gender being only one gender back in the dark days of early vertebrates. This explains very good why there is gay behavior also found in the ranks of other primates. Research regarding percentages speaks for itself there.

Now lets have a look at behavior. Bonobos are very good example where sex in general and bisexual behavior acts as a violence preventing strategy. Same goes with penguins when "appropiate" partners aren't available - social contacts are overriding natural preposition.

Looks like being gay is "learned" in social context. Unfortunately studies about "accidentally" gays through abuse or other traumatic events are influenced by interest groups (and therefor aren't representative).

There is no paradise of people being all straight or all gay.
All is lost.
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

I really hate when minorities (immigrants, homosexuals, races whatever) behave like assholes, and then when you say something against it, they go all like "What are you, a racist / homophobe / whatever?" while I'm absolutely not.

It's like they take their being a minority as an excuse to say or do whatever they want.
PARALAX

Post by PARALAX »

Moad'Dib wrote:
Belive me again: A normal - or ordenary - man or woman, never going to try making love with an other person with their own sex.
No, I don't believe and will never...because there is a great difference between your description of "normal and oridinary". I think that every person being gay or BI should be watched as "normal" and such kind of optinion is very racistic in my eyes, sorry.

But I think I speak from experience...even when I learned to expect "Heteros" as well if they also do it in my case.