Can somebody please translate this advert for me !!!!

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Can somebody please translate this advert for me !!!!

Post by Sidman 64 »

I have been searching for these speakers for a long time !!
Problem is the ad is in German, I think, would someone be so kind and translate what is in the advert and email me with the detail, how much the person wants, and where they are :D

I would really appreciate your help :)

here is the link to the advert.

http://www.marktplaats.nl/index.php?sre ... q%3Dbeovox

The speakers are the 17th item on the list and it says 2 x B&O Beovox MS150 Luidsprekers 200

Sorry I cannot get it to link direct to the advert.

Thanks

Paul
LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

It's in dutch! :)
Marcel Donné
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Marcel Donné »

Here's a quick and dirty translation:

"I have a set of B&O Beovox MS150 speakers, on stands.
In the 80's this gorgeous set cost thousands of Guilders and have been painted black.
Of the 4-way speaker system, the 20 & 25 cm speakers have seen better days (foam rot). The 25 cm speakers have been replaced with new ones, but I have kept the original speakers.

So if you want to play disco (the speakers are huge and make loads of noise thanks to the 200 watt peak /150 watt nominal power) or if you are a hobbyist that wants to fix the foam edges of the speakers and have the original B&O sound again.

Let me know how much you want to offer, will trade against a mint set of Bose 301's. Of course you can come and listen, you can even bring your own amp.

Collect only in Zuid-Limburg"

It's basically just around the corner from where I live. Let me know if you need any more help with this mate :)
Sidman 64
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sidman 64 »

LMAN :wink:

Marcel thanks for that, its a little to far to get them shipped as these speakers are very heavy :cry:
Will just keep looking, someone must have these in the UK, but thanks for your help mate :)

Paul