Stereo/Surround?

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
xo
Exosphere Resident
Exosphere Resident

Post by xo »

Decent PC setup Aero. I had a smaller Creative 2.1 PC setup after years of using headsets; probably at far too high volumes. That setup inspired me to make the jump into hifi.
Aero
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Aero »

Yes, the step from noname 2.1 to this was gigantic :)

speaking of high volumes, when the intro to ocean loader by o2 sounded strange i first thought it was my new headsets that was lacking some frequencies, but when i realised it was the same on my old pair i got a bit scared :shock:
After a few days it sounded the way it should again. I wonder if i had too much volume on my new ones there for a while.
fnordpojk
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by fnordpojk »

Tonka wrote:
Vosla wrote:Can't help, but that blue glowing thing on the left looks like a breeder device. :wink:
Yeah - what ARE those things Gibs? Subway tubes for 'space-mice'?
They're computer cases.. can't remember the URL, but they were all the rage a year or so ago.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

gibs wrote:Image
Can't help, but that blue glowing thing on the left looks like a breeder device. :wink:
All is lost.
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Vosla wrote:
gibs wrote:Image
Can't help, but that blue glowing thing on the left looks like a breeder device. :wink:
Yeah - what ARE those things Gibs? Subway tubes for 'space-mice'?...

Tonka
Lagerfeldt
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Lagerfeldt »

exoskeleton wrote:I imagine the perfect speaker would have a digital filter splitting the discrete source signal into bands for each driver, each separately converted to continuous form and amplified. I haven't heard many active monitor speakers though.
Klein+Hummel O 300 D ... the perfect speaker.