Rubikon Ft. Tiff Lacey - Why Keep On (Firefox remix)

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Rubikon Ft. Tiff Lacey - Why Keep On (Firefox remix)

Post by Lexx »

Since 2 months i'm searching for the track called Rubikon Ft. Tiff Lacey - Why Keep On (Firefox remix) but i failed again. Perhaps i'm too stupid with the search function or is it an exclusive track :?: :!: :?:

I would be very happy if someone could help & send me the song directly. :oops: The hero should pm me first then i can give the email-adresse to him.
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Jimmy 'Firefox' himself will probably read this in a few days... else you should contact Ziphoid, I can promise he's got it somewhere!

Good luck with your hunting! :D
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

I'll talk to Firefox and see what the status of the track is. I KNOW it's unreleased, since the record company didn't want the mix, but I still don't know the official status of it, i.e. I don't know if I can put it up for the public at this moment.

More info will follow shortly. :) ...and yes, it's a really nice track...
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

I don't know the original version as i'm no C64 (as just Amiga) veteran but i 3times heard it on the Ziphoid Show so that's how i fell in love with it. :oops:

I admire the way how the Firefox guy used the sounds..... and with the sweet arrangements together...oh WOW :P
Which record company had interest to the track...was it Synsoniq or an another company who regulary show interest into retromusic :?:

However i can't wait until the track gets liberated from the ties. :? If it takes a year then i will have to make my own version. :roll:
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

@fanp._huelsbeck:

Well, it's actually no C64 or Amiga remix, so it's no wonder you don't recognize it. ;) I spoke to Firefox today and he'll look up with the record company what the status is. Before that, I can't release it so I guess you'll have to listen to it on my shows instead. ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

Oho so it's a non C64/Amiga related song. Good to know because it sounds as it would have been composed for own of these old great jumpNrun classics wih a brize of rainbow island & co. :o

Ok then we will have to wait or we go to doctor for a recovery. U know the ear candy is a serious disease to deal with. :shock:
maverickbna
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by maverickbna »

Do keep us appraised. He's not the only one interested in that track. 8)
In a sky full of people - only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy?
Lexx
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Lexx »

Ok i have found the track which i was looking for :idea: :arrow: viewtopic.php?t=3809&start=0

Firefox_-_Sleepwalk_(Firefox_Original_Remix) was the track i often heard on slayradio but on of the radioshows with ziphoid...i might have made a misstake by remembering a wrong trackname ooorrrr...the track has a second remake....as like a remix of the remix thing u know....is that possible :?:

If yes then i can't await to get the other version aswell but for the meanwhile i feel satisfied with this loot that i coincidentally found today. :oops: