Remixer Samples

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Remixer Samples

Post by Dafunk »

dUMPd vol.1

Hello, I thought of releasing a small pack of various selfmade samples/loops which were crafted during production of different tracks and were left unused or the track wasn't finished... However, hope some of you can find 'em useful for your own production. For now, this is merely breaks, electro and some misc stuff which, if you want to use, probably will need some further editing. Vol.2 will be more professional I promise (which will be released only if people show interest), so sorry for this one being so messy...

p.s.: If you also have some misc samples that you've made, plz post it if you can so we can enjoy eachother's work and get some great inspiration for upcoming remixes. What do you think?
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

Good idea, I could do the same i have some interesting noises and breaks ive made up myself.

actually shit you just reminded me of something :o... woops.
Dafunk
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Dafunk »

whaa? :D
Condor
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Condor »

Nice loops Dafunk. However, most of them are melodies (if we don't include beats). You should give only FX effects & drum loops. Favorite loop -> dloop :D
I say there is an invisible elf in my backyard. How do you prove that I am wrong?
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Somewhere along the way...I lost the ability to use samples.:shock: ..especially if there is a hint of Bassline or any kind of melody in it. I tend to do a lot of things from scratch.

But I appreciate the sharing of samples. I have some FX stuff I should probably share....like GunShots, Airplane noise etc..
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120