Samples

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I had uninstalled it and installed it again now to try the NT thing and buzz started without i had changed anything, wierd ;)

The new buzz looks great, have downloaded it and will try it.

It is over 5 years since i used buzz so it will be fun to try out things with it :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Xenobioz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Xenobioz »

trace wrote: I had uninstalled it and installed it again now to try the NT thing and buzz started without i had changed anything, wierd ;)
Hehe, that is typical buzz, it has its own life. :lol:
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Yeah i noticed that, it's not fun when i have done a half done track and wants to finish it and buzz won't start :/
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

I get that alot too.

Im now at the point where i've removed the entire effects folder (the problem for me seems to lie in there) and slowly putting them back in one by one until it crashes again and i can see which dll thinks its funny and then go complain about it.
Xenobioz
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by Xenobioz »

I myself actually never had any problems with crash on startup, maybe it has something to do with my installation being quite old, Ive only updated the necessary parts.

One more thing to try which I remember is deleting the preset file for Jeskola Karhu (Jeskola Karhu.prs in the effects folder). This was/is a problem with the bigpack in which there is something wrong with that preset file I think.

Also Try deleting 1-midiccout.dll

You can read more about crashes on the buzz wiki.

http://wiki.buzzmusic.de/index.php/Crashes

Here is page with lots of links where different buzz problems are discussed.

http://www.noolmusic.com/buzzboard/cras ... lems.shtml