C64 1351 mouse required

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

Analog-X wrote:
Misser wrote:SNES? Well i do got 2 actually, one is on it;s way to Spain with the neighbours. Seems the kids like to play with it, hopefully it will come back in a week or so :)

I won't start but besides some a1200's some a4000's a couple of SGI's it also got some console action :P
Yes I regrettably sold my SNES and Amiga 1000 when I was in need of some money.
That can (maybe) be fixed if that yellowish snes ever comes back from spain :)
Old programmers never die, they just get lazy and distracted.
Steve B
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Steve B »

just bought another amiga 500 and zx specy last week. (now got 2 amigas and 6 specys)
£10 for them both. :D
last count i have 21 different consoles/puters
I C 64 People

Computers can never replace human stupidity
matt_n

Post by matt_n »

Apologies for being cheeky and piggy-backing on someone else's thread, but I'm also looking for a 1351 mouse for use with the Prophet64... If anyone has one they could sell me I'd be ETERNALLY grateful... Please either PM or email mattn.gb@mac.com if you can help... I'm in the UK if it helps.

Failing that, are there any off-the-shelf (ie. buyable) PS/2 - C64 adapters available or am I going to have to bite bullet and learn how to solder?

many thanks,
Matt
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

matt_n wrote:Apologies for being cheeky and piggy-backing on someone else's thread, but I'm also looking for a 1351 mouse for use with the Prophet64... If anyone has one they could sell me I'd be ETERNALLY grateful... Please either PM or email mattn.gb@mac.com if you can help... I'm in the UK if it helps.

Failing that, are there any off-the-shelf (ie. buyable) PS/2 - C64 adapters available or am I going to have to bite bullet and learn how to solder?

many thanks,
Matt
Hey - I have a slightly yellow one you can have for £100.00!

(JUST KIDDING MISSER)! :lol:

Try posting on the the Lemon board, too. I got a few offers off there before my mate Misser sent me one for free. :D
Misser
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Misser »

Tonka wrote: Hey - I have a slightly yellow one you can have for £100.00!

Try posting on the the Lemon board, too. I got a few offers off there before my mate Misser sent me one for free. :D
*Grin* if you can get that amount off money DO sell it! But remember the next mouse will cost you postage :)

Did you get the Prophet 64 yet btw ?
Old programmers never die, they just get lazy and distracted.
Tonka
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Tonka »

Misser wrote:
Tonka wrote: Hey - I have a slightly yellow one you can have for £100.00!

*Grin* if you can get that amount off money DO sell it! But remember the next mouse will cost you postage :)

Did you get the Prophet 64 yet btw ?
Yeeeeeeppp! :) Gonna fit my SID2SID this very weekend to give my C64 a MIGHTY 6 channels and proceed to KICK SID ASS!!! WWWEEEHHHEEEYYY!!!!! ;)