Released : Pirates in Hyperspace (Sequence Mix)

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Released : Pirates in Hyperspace (Sequence Mix)

Post by spacefractal »

I really liked the music from a something unknown game when I loan this from a friend (which have the original). So I think I need to remix/cover this one....

There was a part (2 times) in the middle in the song that might been copyrighted (that one from Battlestar Galactica), so I created some thing original instead, but is still very similar to the sid version... It only small part of the whole song.

Since Traz (Back to 80 Mix) have some techincal issues, how does this sound in various speackes? This should sound better than traz. So Spitz (if you read this) another time to help, if its have issues?

About Game: http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=5725&d=18&h=0" target="_blank" target="_blank
Work in Progress Tune: http://www.spacefractal.com/files/Music ... ace_v2.mp3" target="_blank (Updated to v2)

Best regaards
Space Fractal
Last edited by spacefractal on 03/01/2008 - 0:20, edited 2 times in total.
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Re: W.I.P : Pirates in Hyperspace (Sequence Mix)

Post by skitz »

spacefractal wrote:So Spitz (if you read this) another time to help, if its have issues?
You talking to me? :)

If you are then please send me a PM and I would be happy to have a look at the project for you.
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

And of course others input and comments (otherwice it because you helped me before). Did you hear the tune? I send you PM later today.

Skitz and I would now work together with the production/mixer part. The song might change a bit, and when I and skitz is happy with the final result I would then release it directly (and/or here) to RKO (of course using my username, since I arranged it).
Last edited by spacefractal on 14/12/2007 - 14:01, edited 1 time in total.
skitz
Scene Legend
Scene Legend

Post by skitz »

Can you please stop calling me Spitz!!!!
DJ Skitz
email: skitz@djskitz.com
email: skitz@slayradio.org
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

sorry :roll:. It just a dump spelling (like many spell my name wrong, since its not a normal spelling in Denmark). I just edited all my posts to your normal name :).

Anyway here is version 5 after Skitz have touched it, and I have changed some bits after that (After "1 Round"):
http://www.spacefractal.com/files/Music ... ace_v5.mp3

This version sound much more finished, better snare, kickdrums etc, but it might stll have a few issues.

He might touch its for a second time, when he have time. There is no dead line for a release to RKO.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by spacefractal »

I have updated this tune to RKO in version 6. Even Skitz diddent come touch with me with in 2 weeks I dedicated to uploade since it work very well now after skitz edit from version 1.

But anyway thank for the little mix from version 1.

Look like I have submitted the first tune in the year :cheers:.
spacefractal
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Released : Pirates in Hyperspace (Sequence Mix)

Post by spacefractal »

Very fast released after I uploaded it.

The comment I got this time is nothing due with technical, so well done Skitz for the mix help anyway.

It of course might have other issues, but its seen it more than taste of mind.
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Re: Released : Pirates in Hyperspace (Sequence Mix)

Post by Vosla »

Hey, I like it. :)
All is lost.