"gemafreie-musik"

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Re: "gemafreie-musik"

Post by Makke »

Piet_B wrote:Is it the fine art to cover someone because personal friendship?
But acting like a complete jerk should grant you favours? You obviously don't know how anything works in the world. You treat people with kindness and respect, you'll get kindness and respect back. Act like a selfish bastard with the mindset of an obstinate three-year-old and get treated thusly.

Cause and effect, or simple social laws.

NOTE: Oh, and I'm sure that in your just opinion you've always treated everyone here with the kindness of a saint and the utmost respect. It's not your fault everyone's sick and tired of you, because everyone else is wrong. Booohooo.
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
C64GLeN
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by C64GLeN »

Piet_B wrote:Enviousness is calling back their friends, nothing else.
Aye, I can imagine;

In completely unrelated news;

Radio (name removed) - ISDN Stream - 24h Playlist powered by POKE1,0
Listeners 0/50
Radio (name removed) - DSL Stream - 24h Playlist powered by POKE1,0 [ ICQ ] Now Playing: Rob Hubbard - Gerry the Germ
Listeners 0/100
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Ah! Now I get it! The real question is do you have to pay for airing music if no one listens?
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Makke wrote:Ah! Now I get it! The real question is do you have to pay for airing music if no one listens?
You beat me with a couple of seconds with that comment. ;)
SceneSat founder and DJ. | Re-live moments past at reLive.nu | For an Amiga flashback - AmigaRemix.com

LMan
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by LMan »

Sorry for being off topic: I just found out that the forum allows you to put people on "friends" and "foes" lists. If you put someone on the "foe" list, posts made by this person will be ignored per default. Handy! :)
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Ooh, I'm THERE :)

[d'oh: doesn't suppress quoting, unfortunately!]
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

LMan wrote:Sorry for being off topic: I just found out that the forum allows you to put people on "friends" and "foes" lists. If you put someone on the "foe" list, posts made by this person will be ignored per default. Handy! :)
Hey, and I began to wonder why people don't react to my posts... :lol:
All is lost.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Piet_B wrote:You seems to be a good producer, maybe a nice moderator but humanly you're absolutely "good" (as you call youself) for nothing. You're one of the persons backbiting about other persons or scrabble in old stories. And the last comment from you isn't an exception. But you will not get what to want to aim with that.

Another imputation: I've talked about my "faults" in you look in the tread I've posted in the regional section but I think you even didn't read it.
Manuel, you may think whatever you want of me. I don't care, because I think your own despicable behaviour has and will continue to cause you more grief than any words I could say. I only mocked you because I've given up the notion of talking sense into you. But I regret I did, and I apologize for doing so. In a moment of weakness I accidentally slipped to your level.

As for being a good producer, I suppose I am. A nice moderator? I don't think so, because I don't have any moderator privileges here. As for my "humanly" qualities, I don't know. I leave that for others to judge. However, I'm going to safely disregard your comment, as you know absolutely nothing of who or what I am.

Sorry for being off topic, but frankly...does anyone know what this thread is about anymore? I know it's not about me, but somehow I ended up writing a lot on that subject. I think I'm going to utilise that ignore-function LMan mentioned from now on.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Hey Look everybody!! I'm on the internet.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

I'm afraid I can't actually see the post above (thanks to the miracle of user preferences), but there's a huge difference between playing some tracks over a year ago and then realising you shouldn't, and systematically and violating rights like you are about to do. And I already answered the Slay radio question. I gave them a licence to make their C64 stuff legal, and I didn't give you one, and I'm not going to. That means you need a GEMA licence, or the people you broadcast through need one. Pathetically sniping at others with 1 year old cotton bullets isn't going to remove that need.

Chris
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?