C64audio.co.uk down

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

C64audio.co.uk down

Post by Chris Abbott »

Oops! I didn't see the terms and conditions of my C64Audio.co.uk webspace, so it's been taken down, being full (as it was) of legal MP3s (they don't allow MP3s or videos - I wish I'd have seen that!).

So the radio show has now... vanished. Along, irritatingly, with the clips from the later CDs. Dammit. I'm not even sure I have the clips around...

Nah, I must do *rummage*

Oh well. That's money down the tubes... luckily it wasn't much. No wonder they advertise 1Gb of space for, like, £28 a year. 'Cos you'll never fill 1Gb with browsable content in a million years...

Chris
Last edited by Chris Abbott on 25/12/2003 - 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix
Honorary Geek
Honorary Geek

Post by Matrix »

I filled my 1 Gig (for a tenner) Catalyst2 account with just over 700 megs worth b4 i ditched em for ureliability.

Ill host the site temporarily if you wish till u get a new host sorted. I dont mind illegal mp3's and i dont give a sod about access limits cos im broadband :) - Presuming you still have the domain registered, just redirect the account :)
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Just post loads of big JPEGS at a megabyte a time, that will soon fill up 1Gb :wink:
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

merman wrote:Just post loads of big JPEGS at a megabyte a time, that will soon fill up 1Gb :wink:
That reminds me. I ought to set up my site with my pics from Brighton (when I can be bothered :roll: ) I'll have a bash at it tonight......then I'll make a start with the website... :shock: :wink:

By the time I get it set up, the next BitLive will probably be here :)

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'