Boz & Kenz live tonight at 8pm CET!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Hehe!

Thanks for the show report, Paul! And thanks to everyone for listening.

Yes, the Mad Rab character clearly stumbled upon the show in a daze, and didn't get any better. He seemed to like the abuse we gave him, as well ;)

The only (indirect) bad point of the show was that Sweden lost to Canada in the hockey. BOOOOO!

And there now seems to be a few sticky patches on my desk... which smell distinctly of stale beer... eeewww!

Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Boz wrote:And there now seems to be a few sticky patches on my desk... which smell distinctly of stale beer... eeewww!
Sticky patches......stale beer.... sounds like my local pub. :shock:

It has one of those beer-soaked squelchy carpets for which it's a good idea not to stay standing in the same place for long or else you stick to the floor. Same goes for a few clubs in Grimsby - they just can't be bothered to clean the carpets! Not that I'm saying it's that bad at the Chortles HQ, you understand. :)

The clean-up operation of last night's show does mean at least one thing positive - those rubber gloves will finally get used for cleaning after all. :wink:

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Paul Chapman wrote:It has one of those beer-soaked squelchy carpets for which it's a good idea not to stay standing in the same place for long or else you stick to the floor.

Ah... there's a club in Worcester called Images. the ground-floor has exactly the same carpet. Actually, so does the basement, which is an establishment where ladies seem to get very warm and want to take their clothes off. Although I wouldn't know, because I'd never go anywhere like that. Oh no. Not me. :twisted:
In a further demonstration of his warped mind, Chappers wrote:The clean-up operation of last night's show does mean at least one thing positive - those rubber gloves will finally get used for cleaning after all. :wink:
You've got a good point there, actually. ;) Although I'd like to clarify that any rubber-glove-related-goings-on is between Kenz and Natz. I just stay WELL out of the way, thanks! :lol:
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Boz wrote:
Paul Chapman wrote:It has one of those beer-soaked squelchy carpets for which it's a good idea not to stay standing in the same place for long or else you stick to the floor.

Ah... there's a club in Worcester called Images. the ground-floor has exactly the same carpet. Actually, so does the basement, which is an establishment where ladies seem to get very warm and want to take their clothes off. Although I wouldn't know, because I'd never go anywhere like that. Oh no. Not me. :twisted:
In a further demonstration of his warped mind, Chappers wrote:The clean-up operation of last night's show does mean at least one thing positive - those rubber gloves will finally get used for cleaning after all. :wink:
You've got a good point there, actually. ;) Although I'd like to clarify that any rubber-glove-related-goings-on is between Kenz and Natz. I just stay WELL out of the way, thanks! :lol:
Speaking of rubber, I'm probably a prime candidate for the rubber room just so I don't hurt myself....

If I behave well enough, I'm told I might even get my crayons back.......

.....which is nice.

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'