Copenhagen Retro Concert video bootleg

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Copenhagen Retro Concert video bootleg

Post by Ziphoid »

www.c64hq.com wrote: I was thinking about that, but decided to skip it. I like direct download much better. :wink:
Yeah, and the fact that you don't have to pay for the bandwidth doesn't count in this case, huh? ;)
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Max Levin wrote:Shoot...
Anyway, is there a track-list out there? Didn't recognise all the tunes played
You can read the set lists and other info here:

viewtopic.php?t=3129
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
Sonic Wanderer
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Sonic Wanderer »

Ziphoid wrote: Yeah, and the fact that you don't have to pay for the bandwidth doesn't count in this case, huh? ;)
What are you? Some kind of drugdealer in bits and bytes? 8)

Snair people in by helping with some webspace, and make them feel secure. And then, when they've gotten dependant on it, you hit the "cough-up-or-I'll-delete" button. You evil brain, you. :twisted:
-------------------------------------------------------
- People say I'm crazy. They're probably right. -
-- Sonic - A noise in the corner of your ear... --
-------------------------------------------------------
Ziphoid
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Ziphoid »

Sonic Wanderer wrote: What are you? Some kind of drugdealer in bits and bytes? 8)

Snair people in by helping with some webspace, and make them feel secure. And then, when they've gotten dependant on it, you hit the "cough-up-or-I'll-delete" button. You evil brain, you. :twisted:
Darnit! So, you've figured out my little plan for taking over the world, huh? Or, if not the world, at least the C64 remixing community... Well, I think I'll just have to start plotting on another scenario since you managed to figure this one out so easily... :cornholio:
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Ziphoid wrote:
Sonic Wanderer wrote: What are you? Some kind of drugdealer in bits and bytes? 8)

Darnit! So, you've figured out my little plan for taking over the world, huh? Or, if not the world, at least the C64 remixing community... Well, I think I'll just have to start plotting on another scenario since you managed to figure this one out so easily... :cornholio:
You would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for those...
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?