Happy birthday Bitlive & Bitlive!

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Matrix wrote:Brighton is a tough one to try and better, great venue, easy access.
Brighton was magical! And I'm not just saying that because it was my first BIT Live I experienced, it's because of a lot of things. First of all the weather was absolutely smashing, it really helped setting an excellent mood to the whole thing! Second, all those nice people in one place! All the talents - heroes and fans - coming together as one, on equal basis, to drink (something I did a lot of), to worship the music and enjoy each others company!

I can easily say it was the greatest weekend of my life, perhaps with the exception of the weekend I first jumped on a train to meet Sara - my girlfriend, and soulmate whom I now live with.

Because of Back In Time Live I've met so many great people, and many have become close friends. I would regret not going to the first event if there had been a chance of me being able to afford to go. I couldn't afford it at the time though - as a poor student there was just no way I could raise the money. So I can't really regret it, just be glad I've been able to experience two of the event (and a third this summer in which I'll once again contribute to the action on stage), and treasure the memories from them.

And it wouldn't have been possible without Chris Abbott. Cheers, Chris! I am forever in dept! :D
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -
Slaygon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Slaygon »

Makke wrote:Brighton was magical!
So agree on this.

Where the heck are those photos of me rescuing Makke, Andreas? You've been promising those for years now! :)
Oh... Just remembered Dynamic Duo... Hehe. Good weekend.

All in all, happy birthday BIT Live! Had a blast on all of them! (actually went to all of them, except the one in Germany)
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

Slaygon wrote:Oh... Just remembered Dynamic Duo... Hehe. Good weekend.
Prolly the lamest pick-up attempt that chick ever experienced, though. =)

- "Those geeks were here again last night. One of them left a note with an e-mail adress on it for you."