Had a wierd thought today...

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Razmo
Forum God
Forum God

Re: Had a wierd thought today...

Post by Razmo »

Funny really... I've never had this musical black-out in those twenty years I've messed with music... instead I suffer from another ill effect.. I seem to loose interrest in what I'm doing which is just as depressing. I have so many short riffs that has never been finished, but I get new idears I want to try out all the time, and as such, I leave unfinished idears by the numbers...

I'd hate to experience a black-out on top of that :shock:
Regards, Jess D. Skov-Nielsen (Razmo).
Max Levin
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Max Levin »

I have been "trying" the uninstall-tactic for atleast a six month-period since my computer had had som serious issues with lagging that I don't know how to fix. But lately I've bought Reason 4 and the package has just been laying there begging to be installed, so I give it a try.
But it's the same old feeling that hits me: this is really useless.
Another side is I've cancelled my Runescape-account some time ago since the game reminds me alot about that game from that recent South Park-episode "Guitar Queer-o" (I realised I'm chasing exactly nothing). Then a few days later I thought "Maybe that was a stupid idea, think of the smithing-level I was about to reach!" and checked out if the subscription had been deactivated yet, which it hadn't, so I had a last go at Runescape.
Right there I finally saw exactly what a nothing-game Runescape is, and I never wanna play it again.
So in this case, letting go of something for a period can be the key for letting go of it for ever.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Razmo wrote:Funny really... I've never had this musical black-out in those twenty years I've messed with music... instead I suffer from another ill effect.. I seem to loose interrest in what I'm doing which is just as depressing. I have so many short riffs that has never been finished, but I get new idears I want to try out all the time, and as such, I leave unfinished idears by the numbers...
I have had that feeling too and it is depressing.
Razmo wrote:I'd hate to experience a black-out on top of that :shock:
They are not funny...

For the moment now I have taken out my A1200 to try out c64 emulation, so I have something to do during my music break :D
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID