Timbaland in unauthorised SID usage allegations

Talk freely about the scene, the world of remixing, or anything off-topic unsuitable for the "Fun Forum".
Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

its more than likely glens rather correct there.

lets be honest if they were going to do it by the album track they'd have to sub on a crap load of synthy gear running quadrasid or something similiar (or maybe just winamp and a copy of the tune) and then what would she be paying the band for?.

what id really like to know is, since the last time we heard what SOLID new's on the situation is there? seem's to have gone very quiet now.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

C64GLeN wrote:I wonder if the change was made so her band could play the track live, rather for legal reasons.
I posted a comment on one of the YouTube clips that possibly it didnt sound so good at a concert. Live is kind of a loose term with some concerts these days.

I could only imagine how loud Nelly's Concerts are never attending one, and how this track might sound so loud. The C64 Samples might not sound appealing.

Also it might now sound appealing to the crowd.
d[-.-]b (+[___]x)d(>_<)b 52656d697836342e636f6d2073696d706c7920726f636b732120
omoroca
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by omoroca »

A little goodie for all the Timbaland haters in here. ;-)

(May take some time to load.)
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

omoroca wrote:A little goodie for all the Timbaland haters in here. ;-)

(May take some time to load.)
HAHAHA yup thats a Diss video alright...got a good laugh out of it. I like the Lyrics.

Here is the same video on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1v8mXcAFfY

Here is a response back from Timbaland & D.O.E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onrWx8IvfzY

Kanye West about the Timbaland / Scott Storch beef
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzPaRYzA6s
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

Here is a good article that looks like Timbaland Dissed this Notch guy first, and looks like Notch is aware of Timbaland stealing stuff. Here is the article.

"In response to a Timbaland attack, super producer Scott Storch has released a video for "Built Like Dat," a Timbo diss song featuring himself rapping.

The video, which was directed by Raul Conde, features Storch and rapper Nox flossing in South Beach while taunting Virginia producer Timbaland. Draped in diamonds and rocking his signature dark shades, Storch moves from his fly house to the club to standing on a yacht with friends, while coasting in his boat in the Miami waters.

In the past, Storch has focused on production and kept his vocals to a minimum. However, Timbaland's subliminal diss on "Give it To Me," featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake, where he spits "I'm a real producer and you just a piano man," prompted Storch to respond with "Built Like Dat," a song largely dedicated to accusing Timbaland of taking credit for beats other producers have made.

While Timbaland has yet to respond with another diss, Storch has come under fire from other directions, having recently been the victim of a telephone prankster named "Gregory," (A.K.A. Ralphi Ge) who called the Miami producer and harassed him for messing with his "girl" Brook Hogan. One time Timbaland protégé, Philly femcee Jade, also recently jumped into the fray with a song aimed at humiliating Storch, suggesting he is a "homosexual, cocaine addict.""
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

Nice bunch of guys, aren't they? I'd rather be a geek, thanks very much!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Hmpf! I have simply to look at my neighbours who are a bunch of self-acclaimed 'rappers'. They try to do their own stuff, imitating Bushido & the like and you have to be halfway braindead to enjoy that.

They are quite happy with their stuff but who isn't with one side of the head full of pot and the other with alcohol - on a permant basis. Well, they hadn't a brain worth to start with... and they are breeding!

Another perfect excuse for me to blow this whole joint into orbit sometime in near future.
All is lost.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

I haven't heard this Timbaland acidjazz track for a while, have they stoped playing it beacuse of this? ;)

What would they say if we uploaded it on RKO as a acidjazz remix? :lol: :twisted:
(Carpe Diem Seize the day)
Soundcloud PowerTrace
c64-> /various/M-r/Noise_of_SID
Analog-X64
I Adore My 64
I Adore My 64

Post by Analog-X64 »

trace wrote: What would they say if we uploaded it on RKO as a acidjazz remix? :lol: :twisted:
It would fail R.K.O Content rules!!..... too much original SID in the song :lol:
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Analog-X wrote:
trace wrote: What would they say if we uploaded it on RKO as a acidjazz remix? :lol: :twisted:
It would fail R.K.O Content rules!!..... too much original SID in the song :lol:
LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Soundcloud PowerTrace
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

Analog-X wrote:
ROFLMAO!
All is lost.
trace
Forum God
Forum God

Post by trace »

Makke wrote:I would still have been able to respect Timbaland and his work if he'd just owned up, said he didn't do his research well enough, and that fair compensation would be payed to GRG and Tempest.

Now, he's just coming off as a complete clown. I really hope he'll have to eat his own words. What an utter wanker!
I agree with you makke, Timbaland is a great producer, I like hes work alot, BUT! If he keeps doing this kinds of stuff and steal others work he is an A**!
Soundcloud PowerTrace
merman
Forum Fish
Forum Fish

Post by merman »

Hypocrite! Timbaland now working on a PSP game about mixing music...
--Anyone want to remix my SIDs?--
merman1974 on Twitter, Steam and Xbox Live
k_rostoen
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by k_rostoen »

Timbaland is a video game idiot
Experto credite!
Chris Abbott
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Chris Abbott »

k_rostoen wrote:Timbaland is a video game idiot
I think that's what my Remix64 news item implied.. or, rather, stated!
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?