TWYWCI Show is back!

Radio shows, podcasts, live events, CD releases, etc...
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

TWYWCI Show is back!

Post by Makke »

As announced on The Z Show this evening, The Whatever You Want To Call It Show is back on Wednesday, at 8 pm CET.

As of yet I have no clue what the theme will be, but I've dug out some interesting stuff to play (C64 related, other game music and retro stuff). There will be requests taken (both remix and SID's) at the same time as I try to keep some sort of theme going. The theme will probably be "A BIG MESS", but I'm sure it'll be fun.

NOTE: To avoid confusion, there was a message sent out to the SLAY Radio mailinglist that the show would be aired on Thursday, which was the original plan. I got invited to dinner on Thursday night though, and I didn't want to put it off just to monkey around for a bunch of ner...ehm...our beloved listeners. So the date was changed to Wednesday.

Be there or be < INSERT GEOMETRIC SHAPE OF CHOICE >!
Kenz
Forum Hero
Forum Hero

Post by Kenz »

A rectangle?

We'll be there Makke! :)

(Kenz still recovering from the Z-Show F1 Simulator incident!)
New Commercial 8-BIT Games NOW AVAILABLE! - http://www.psytronik.net
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Uhm...I guess I am not online on wednesday evening. Is there a chance that Slaygon (or somebody else) provides a downloadable version?
Last time I got a 80mb fragment (2nd show, first part). Is there a slim chance to get the whole show somewhere else?
Maybe it was posted somewhere but I feel like I got kernal panic in my brains. :roll:
And somebody should swat those pesky little pinky winged elephants that keep disturbing me all the time. Gnihihihii !
Oh my holy whiskers!
Gaaah!!!
All is lost.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Vosla wrote:Uhm...I guess I am not online on wednesday evening. Is there a chance that Slaygon (or somebody else) provides a downloadable version?
Last time I got a 80mb fragment (2nd show, first part). Is there a slim chance to get the whole show somewhere else?
Maybe it was posted somewhere but I feel like I got kernal panic in my brains. :roll:
And somebody should swat those pesky little pinky winged elephants that keep disturbing me all the time. Gnihihihii !
Oh my holy whiskers!
Gaaah!!!
I won't be online tonight as well so I'd like to get a downloadable version of the show too.

For various work-related reasons, I've missed listening in on every one of Makke's shows live so far. :(

Paul
'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'
Vosla

Post by Vosla »

NOW (19:30) I am online but I have to go in a few minutes.
ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! :x
All is lost.
Boz
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity

Post by Boz »

Great show Makke gooooooooooooooooooood!

Nice collection of C64 remixes - and going into the realms of REAL C64 SIDs and a good number of Amiga remixes, too!

When's the next WYWTCI show? ;)
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Cheers, mate!
Boz wrote:When's the next WYWTCI show? ;)
Dunno, but I'll definitly try to have at least one more before leaving for the summer. (Spending summer at my parents, i.e. no broadband.)
Phantom66uk
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Phantom66uk »

Ught Oh!

I've erm.... got a confession to make

I totally forgot this was happening even after all the emails, I can't even remember what I was doing last night as it was a usual boring 'Wednesday night on the TV' as always.

Hopefully there are some snippets somewhere to listen to the (probably) great show :twisted: that Makke hosted.

/me prepares for a kicking :lol:
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

Phantom66uk wrote:/me prepares for a kicking :lol:
Hehe, yeah. Only qualified excuses for missing the show is either because A) you're out drinking or B) shagging. ;)

Now I'll return to the TV, because all I've been capable today is resting. Was out drinking last night.