My Mixes to date

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

My Mixes to date

Post by FunkyM »

So,

Not sure exactly where this goes, so I'll put it here until someone who knows better moves it to the right place.

I have now a small (very!) webspace, where I'm hosting my remixes that I've done up until now.

Go here.
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!
kjetiln
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by kjetiln »

I could only download the Turrican II tune, after that I can't even access your page...

I don't like the beginning, and the first drums sounds like they are a little out of rythm, or maybe it's just me.. :)
Also, I have the feeling that there are much missing (I have never heard the original, though I thought I had heard all of the TII tunes). But is sounds like you are using few instruments.
I think the tune would like some strings or pads, but as you wrote, it was your first attempt on a tune..
Anyhow, despite it probably could be better, I like the tune and it has been running in my winamp for quite a while now and it will still be running =) It is fun listening to :)
FunkyM
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by FunkyM »

I'll try re-uploading the Creatures Remix tonight.

After that, I'll probably carry on with them up to my Upload limit.
FMI - Creators of Funky Monkey, Cozy Cat, and NEW! Thunder Horse!

Try our products today, you'll really Notice the difference!