Crazy Frog and a Baseball Bat - A Match Made In Heaven

Forum Games, Funnies and other fun stuff. Post birthday wishes in the appropriate sub-forum.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Crazy Frog and a Baseball Bat - A Match Made In Heaven

Post by Chappers »

Your chance to do some serious damage to that bloody annoying Crazy Frog!

http://www.somethingwrong.co.uk/crazy_frog_baseball/

Click & hold on the bat while moving the mouse to start swinging. Swing hard enough and you get a reward! :)
Dumper
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Dumper »

lol, i couldn't resist having a few goes. :D
Maindrian
Forum Loony
Forum Loony

Post by Maindrian »

Fantastic!
Great, another set of strings ruined...
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Hmm... happy reminder of "Highlander": "Don't lose your head!" :lol:
All is lost.
ToxicGTE
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by ToxicGTE »

The whole world needs to know of this..
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

ToxicGTE wrote:The whole world needs to know of this..
Remix64 covers the whole world but why stop there? :)

Though I have heard there are some neanderthals in deepest darkest Yorkshire that have yet to hear about this game (or Remix64 for that matter). Maybe Tas can introduce us to them... :wink:
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

LOL...

That must be the barnsley area then, let me try ;)

Incidentally Chappers Donny are playing your lot tomorrow night in a pre-season friendly.. Get ready for some micky taking matey ;)
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Tas wrote:Incidentally Chappers Donny are playing your lot tomorrow night in a pre-season friendly.. Get ready for some micky taking matey ;)
Oh. Dear. God. No. :wink:

Although, having said that, I'll be interested to see how the new-look Grimsby side get on. They did well against Leeds last night so we could both be in for a surprise tonight. :)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

judging by the rumors it'll be a side of trialists and reserve players for both sides.

However, it seems we have some pretty useful trialists at the moment...

A serbian, a spaniard, a bulgarian, a hungarian and another dane to add to our two already signed danes.

becoming a chelsea of the league 1 here it seems ;)
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

Chappers dear friend.....

4-1 to the Donny ;)

Grimsby's goal however was an absolute pearler which even gained applause from the rovers faithful.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Tas wrote:Chappers dear friend.....

4-1 to the Donny ;)

Grimsby's goal however was an absolute pearler which even gained applause from the rovers faithful.
Yeah, a 25-yarder from this ex-Port Vale chap Levi Reid. Seems he had a good game too despite the score.

Just had a look at the squad that went to Donny. It was, as you said, full of trialists and reserve players. Ah well, some good experience for them.

Now, if you will excuse me, I need a quiet corner to start blubbering and clinging to my security blanket... :wink:
tas
R64 Founder
R64 Founder

Post by tas »

To be fair chappers mate...

You did bring a trialist team and Rovers played an almost full strength side in the first 60 mins.

oh and Ipoua could be in severe trouble.. He only went and thumped one of your own players which lead to a scuffle in the tunnel at half time which resulted in several stewards trying to break it up.
Chappers
Forum Adept
Forum Adept

Post by Chappers »

Tas wrote:You did bring a trialist team and Rovers played an almost full strength side in the first 60 mins.
That would even it out a bit. :) I'm always too hard on Town as they have steadily got worse over the last 5 years, got to think of what Donny's situation was like and how they bounced back...
oh and Ipoua could be in severe trouble.. He only went and thumped one of your own players which lead to a scuffle in the tunnel at half time which resulted in several stewards trying to break it up.
Pillock. That's all we need pre-season. No mention of said scuffle on either Donny or Town websites though it mentioned on the Donny one about Ipoua and Ryan having a go at each other right at the start.

Plenty of rivalry going on for years so it could be an interesting match-up if we ever meet in the same league. :)