Visa Röster on national Danish radio

Have you released a new remix at Remix.Kwed.Org, AmigaRemix or somewhere else on the web? Tell the community about it here!
Jan Lund Thomsen
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Visa Röster on national Danish radio

Post by Jan Lund Thomsen »

I popped by the Visa Röster website the other day and saw a notice that they were scheduled to appear on Danish national radio P1's "Harddisken".

Although it doesn't air until Christmas Eve (with a repeat at 15:00 CET on Sunday) there's already links to the WMA stream, a picture and a brief blurb about it at
http://www.dr.dk/Videnskab/Harddisken/P ... 181304.htm and if you prefer to grab their podcast of the show the direct link for that is http://podcast.dr.dk/P1/harddisken/2005 ... 051224.mp3

Very nice all in all. Performances of Formula One Simulator, Human Race and some christmas hymn I forget the name of, plus an interview with Pex and Elsa. I grabbed the stream using NetTransport and edited out everything everything else for my personal archive. VR gets approximately 27 minutes of airtime in 3 segments. Not bad for a 90 minute programme on national radio. :D
Aero
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by Aero »

Cool, thanks a lot Jan!
Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson
Forum Celebrity
Forum Celebrity
Location: Lund, Sweden. Fav colour: White. Fav remix: PPOT Comic

Post by Pex `Mahoney` Tufvesson »

Thanks Jan!

All of Visa Röster had a really good time in the "Radiohuset" concert hall, and also a good time being interviewed. I could not imagine that we would have 30 minutes on Danish Radio! Wohooo!

Anyway, it'd good stuff, so just go ahead and have a listen! You can easily jump to the musical parts if you don't know a word of Danish!

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas (I sure did with Swedish julmust and risgrynsgröt, and I wish you a Happy new year, folks!