Hired Guns

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
guru512
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Hired Guns

Post by guru512 »

The great Amiga game Hired guns had several awesome tracks. I would love to hear a remix of them or an update with higher quality samples (Amiga original is 22kHz).

Hired Guns Music in Med Format
http://www.deliplayer.com/ - needed to play the music
Hired Guns Game (adf) - in case u want to check out the game
Especially tracks 0(intro), 1(menu),2(character select),3(completion),or 5(Loading#5) would be great!

thanks and happy tracking if you choose to do it :)
guru512
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by guru512 »

Infamous
Forum God
Forum God

Post by Infamous »

That is one of my all time favorite games, i still play it now on my emulator and i've got more fps's than you could shake a stick at yet still go back to hired guns for "fun".. testiment to its superiority i guess.

I agree the soundtrack to the game was pretty damn good, ive got it as a med file somewere and maybe in the future when I dont have 23425829 other little projects in my book ill lean over and give it a stroke.

the loading tune (the techno one) sits well with me, as does the title tune which was pretty damn funky, would probably try mixing the two together somehow, im sure they'd fit (id bloody well make them hehe).
guru512
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Post by guru512 »

Right. a really great game. I also installed it again on my new core2duo E6600 / GeForce 7900GT machine. more immersive/atmospheric than prey & co.