Tass Times in Tone Town

The place for musicians to share their knowledge and ideas about music and remixing, and to post WIP snippets and feedback. Also suggest tunes for remixing, here.
agent4125
Commodore Fan
Commodore Fan

Tass Times in Tone Town

Post by agent4125 »

I'd love to hear someone do a take on the theme from Tass Times in Tone Town, which was a lesser known graphical/text adventure for the C=64.

Warhol_Dave/Tass_Times_in_Tonetown.sid

The game itself is surreal and musical (the local currency is guitar picks). The theme is sort of funky, but there's probably room for different interpretations.

Joe
Vosla
General Pain In The Forum's Ass
General Pain In The Forum's Ass

Post by Vosla »

Dunno exactly why but I think that's pretty hard to do properly. Well, maybe somebody takes up the challenge. Maybe some vocal remix with Makkes' voice in it. A duet perhaps?
All is lost.
Makke
gooooooood!
gooooooood!

Post by Makke »

I hadn't head this before, until this morning when checking this post out, and I was indeed tempted to do something with this.

Don't know if I ever will though, considering I've got pretty limited music-time right now. It's a tough tune to do something good with, but it's a nice and catchy SID!
-.. .--- / .--. . .-. .--. .-.. . -..- / ..-. .- -. / -.-. .-.. ..- -... / .--. .-. . ... .. -.. . -. -